March 12, 2005

 

SP's rock!

today was a perfect day to receive a package from my secret pal. i was DESPERATLY in need of that particular kind of pick-me-up. thank you thank you thank you!! the lovely surprise included:
a beautiful bag
2 balls of rowan... biggie print? i forget
a czech knitting magazine
and a lovely card :)

this is the first time i've ever held an actual ball of rowan yarns in my own to hands! whee!! and lucky for me i have a friend who spent a few weeks in the czech republic last summer, so she's going to attempt to help me with some translation. wheeee!!

that's all i have time for at the moment... life is still crazy. still sucks sometimes... but not all the time any more. that's progress, right?

oh, and all over the blog-world it's being said that blogger is being very unkind about comments these days, so if anyone wants to drop me a line feel free to write to me at yarNerd at gmail.com

Comments:
i am sorry that you are having such a difficult time at the moment. btw, I am your sockapalooza pal and your socks are going to be a teeny bit late. but they will be on their way shortly!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?