February 19, 2006
my darling secret pal, i hope you dont think i've been neglecting you. i truly havent. i've actually been enjoying the trinkets you sent me a GREAT deal... perhaps a bit too much, as obviously i've neglected posting about the delightful things you sent me.
- the altered books... book? delightful! there's gonna be a used-book masacre soon.
the old photos tucked in with the book? amazing! they'll be framed artfully. what ever inspired you to tuck those in? i'm in love!
- the tiny stuffed flower? i stuck a pin back on it, its living on my purse.
the body spray? cucumber mellon is a LONG time favorite of mine, and its even boy-aproved!
- the stitch markers, pure genious. i was in desperate need, i lose those things like its my job.
- the lornas laces sock yarn? in WISTERIA? my favorite flower? i'm actually getting a wisteria blossom tattood on my leg next week, that tells you just how spot on that was.
- the lornas laces bullfrogs and... something... in the MOST PERFECT firey (yellows, oranges and reds) colorway. nothing better. i cant figure out the perfect pattern for that stuff yet, but it'll come to me.
to note, this is the first time i've ever physically laid hands on lorna's laces. worth the wait ;)
if i can get the camera to work with the computer one of these days, i'll go back and edit this post to include them. we're in peace talks right now, i'll let you know how it goes.
For some reason, your post just NOW showed up for me, too. I was *just* starting to get worried, since things like to disappear from our post office WAY too regularly. :)
I'm so glad you liked everything! i just finished up the knitting olympics thing, too, so I'm a little behind on sending package #2. BUT...I shopped for it a bit today, and got some little goodies to enclose that I think you'll loooove....
:) :) :)